Female – Cancer
Needs 24/7 help
AVAILABLE SHIFTS: Monday 9:00 am – Friday 9:00 am for $200/day
Client on hospice and has a hospice aide that comes in 3x week and showers her.
- Maintain medication schedule
- Transportation – using client’s car
- Fall Risk
- Transfers variable based on fatigue Min A – Max A (family has a hoyer for days she is more fatigued)
- Use gait belt
- Light Housekeeping
- Balance/gait issues needs someone by her side whenever she is up
- Shower ON WEEKEND ONLY
Safety is families major concern. Cancer is progressing and she is becoming more confused. Family needs someone there to make sure she does not fall oujt of bed.
High Fall Risk
- House Cleaning
- Load Dishwasher and Put Dishes Away
- Some Meal Prep
- Run the Laundry, Iron, Fold and Put Away Laundry
- Assistance getting on/out of shower
Drive mom to and from activities (work out classes in Sun City, clubs and activities in Sun City, to clay in Austin on Thursdays), Drive mom to grocery store or go to the grocery store for her, Drive mom to my house in the afternoons
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in the shift. If you meet the family’s pre-set qualifications we will forward your profile and they will contact you for an interview.
|Monday 9:00 am - Friday 9:00 am||24 hour shifts|