Male 79 years old – Parkinson’s – $15/hr
SHIFTS NEEDED (beginning February 17):
- MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY & FRIDAY from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Occasional evenings and occasional 2 to 5-day 24-hour stay while spouse travels
ABOUT THE FAMILY:
Husband has Parkinson’s and frontal temporal degeneration. Very nice family. Wife works and husband can not be left by himself; understands directions, cues.
- Safety – Fall Prevention (can walk, mostly with walker, and uses wheelchair for outings)
- Help with Bathroom/Toileting (urinary incontinence at night and occasionally during the day
- Help with eating (can feed himself, but needs food cut and help preventing spills)
- Dispense Medication (takes 4x daily)
- Encouragement for daily exercise (walking in the neighborhood)
- Occasional Errands
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in the shift. If you meet the family’s pre-set qualifications we will forward your profile and they will contact you for an interview.
|MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY & FRIDAY||9:30 am to 3:30 pm|