Female 84 years old – Caregiver Must Have Own Car
PAY – $14 / hour
- WEDNESDAY from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- FRIDAY from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Wells Branch Area
ABOUT THE FAMILY:
Needs someone to drive (their own car) for errands and dr appointments. She uses a walker and has some peripheral vision issues. Fall Risk/Safety. She takes a number of meds and would like someone who is adept at filling medicine boxes and helping manage meds. She can shower herself but wants someone there while doing it just in case. She would prefer a quiet caregiver who is a self starter. On Fridays, she would like the caregiver to help make her appointments and organize them.
- Safety – Fall Prevention (uses a walker)
- Medication Management / Reminder
- Errands and Appointments
- Shower / Bathroom Assist (can do both on her own but needs someone there just in case)
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in the shift. If you meet the family’s pre-set qualifications we will forward your profile and they will contact you for an interview.
|WEDNESDAY||10:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|FRIDAY||10:00 am - 3:00 pm|