Please view the FAQ on this page for help with common issues. Should you need additional help, Log In or Register below and submit a ticket and we’ll be happy to help you in any way possible. Please note that you’ll need to Register for Support before you can submit a new ticket (this is not the same registration as your CareSearch Registration / Log In).
- Please call the family first as they are your direct employer.
- If the family states they need a fill-in caregiver, immediately call CareSearch at (512) 334-545 to alert them to contact family.
- Log into your Time Clock, select the shift you are cancelling and click Cancel Shift. Type in reason for missing the shift.
- For various reasons, you may not see your shift listed on the day you’re scheduled to work.
- Click Add Shift then select the Family you’re working for.
- Then put an estimate of your shift. This does not have to be exact, just a general start and stop time.
- You must then CLOCK IN to the shift as Step 3 simply creates a shift for you to clock in/out.
- Log into your Time Clock and select Cancel Shift.
- Enter the reason the family gave for cancelling shift.
- Not all jobs are perfect, and the need to move on may arise.
- To remain in good standing and maintain a high Confidence Rating within CareSearch, you must treat all of your employers/families with dignity and respect.
- The best way to accomplish this is to reach out to your employer/family and discuss your issues and why you feel you must leave/move on.
- At that point all parties are well informed and the family can contact CareSearch if they would like us to find other caregivers to interview and possibly hire.